Saturday, August 29, 2009

Romans 7-9 (Saturday)

Bostan Said.......
7:14
"For we know that the law is spiritual; but i am fleshly, sold under sin."
8:2
"For the law of that spirit which gives life in union with Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death."
8: 5
"For those who are in accord with the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those in accord with the spirit on the things of the spirit."

Lain Said........

7:21

21 I find, then, this law in my case: that when I wish to do what is right, what is bad is present with me.

8:38+39

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers 39 nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God’s love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment